2019 ADL and/or STARSkate Championships
CLUB REPS: Please use this Registration Guide with step-by-step online registration procedures and important notes with important notes.
You will also need these documents to copy and paste the SKUs for each skater event: 2019 ADL Event SKUs 2019 PEI STARSKate Event SKUs
How to Register
To register for competitions utilizing the NEW Skate Canada PEI online competition registration system, please have the following information ready before proceeding:
- Skater’s Skate Canada ten-digit membership number (If you do not know your membership number please contact your home club)
- An email address to use for your account.
- Attending coach’s name (ie. Instructor on this system) and email address
- If entering a category with a partner, have the partner’s Skate Canada ten-digit membership number, name, date of birth and e-mail address (*Note: Only one partner needs to register for a given category. More details on registering partners below)
- Credit card information for payment processing
The account email address and password you create for this competition can be used for subsequent Skate Canada PEI competition registrations.
If You Do Not Have An Account, Create Your Account:
- Click on “Login” in the top right hand corner or go directly to: https://www.skatecanadapei.ca/login/
- Create your account with a valid email address and a password. Include the parent’s details if registering for a skater under 18 and include all address details. Opt in to any relevant message lists and click “Continue”. Please take note of your email address and password to register for subsequent events with Skate Canada PEI.
- Add the Skater’s details that you will be registering for competitions. Include their
- First & Last Name
- 10-Digit Skate Canada Number if you are a Skate Canada Member – please ensure this is accurate as it may prevent your registration from certain events in future that requires Skate Canada membership
If you are registering multiple skaters or a team, please ensure to add any skaters that you will be registering. We recommend that the skater of a team that will be registering for multiple disciplines that includes a singles event be the skater that registers on behalf of the team.
If you are a skater that will be skating in both a team discipline (Pair, Ice Dance or Synchro) as well as a Singles discipline, you should create your own personal account for your Singles discipline first. Once you’ve created your account, any team-mates that register on your behalf will be given the opportunity to add you to their account to register you into the team discipline.
Or If You Have An Account, Login:
- If you didn’t just create your account, login to your Skate Ontario account by clicking on “Login” in the top right hand corner
- Enter your email address and password in the right hand section under the heading “Have an Account?”
If You Have and Account, But Have Forgotten Your Password:
- Click on this Forget Password link. Enter your email address that you used to create your account.
- An email will be sent to you prompting you to reset your password
- Once each policy has been accepted, click “Pay by Credit Card”. Enter your according credit card details and click “Submit”.
- Once the payment has been processed a “Registration Invoice” receipt screen will appear. You will also receive a copy of this invoice by email. Please do not send/or reply to this email as it is for outgoing emails only. You must contact the Event Registrar directly if you have payment confirmation questions. Contact details may be found on the Event Announcement
- You may print this page for your records
- A confirmation e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address for the skater